If there is ever a good time to get sick I picked it! I started getting some flu symptoms on Wednesday night. Murray took Thursday off and stayed home so I could stay in bed. Friday I wasn't much better and there ended up being an ice storm and school was cancelled for Murray. I stayed in bed again ALL day wishing I could sleep and regretting not taking the time to get the flu shot! Saturday and Sunday looked much the same way. Four days Murray took care of the girls and me by himself and was unable to leave the house because of the ice storm. Murray did laundry, cleaned dishes, made me jell-o, did a great job taking care of the girls and took good care of me too! I think he is pretty amazing! Thank you Murray!!!
He came in and told me he wanted to be like me as much a possible and tried to make cookies. He forgot about the first batch in the oven and they came out a little crispy:) Multi tasking and baking can be tough when you haven't had a break in 4 days!
4 comments:
purses are definitely a favorite of little girls!!
How sweet of him to take care of you! I love that he "escaped" to the laundry room!
So sorry to hear you were sick. Sounds like Murray did a great job taking care of all of you. The girls look like they know just what they're doing with your purse!
Good job Murray!
Post a Comment