Rachel is seriously FUN! She and Mary are good friends and play together all day, everyday. Rachel is saying a lot of words including mama, dada, baby, mary, more, please, all done, bye-bye- I want bye-bye, where are you, what's that and a few other phrases that sound like phrases because she says them with the right intonation although there are a lot of consonant sounds missing, we and others seem to know what she is saying. Rachel likes playing with balls, baby dolls and CLIMBING! Rachie will ask for kisses by pursing her lips together and smacking them. Rachie likes Barney, Elmo, music time with our mother's group and playing with other children.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute!!! She' growing up fast.
Gah! She's too cute! Look at those chunky little legs! I just want to squeeze and kiss that cute body. Wish we could play with her. :(
Those are some serious thighs! I LOVE IT :)
She really is so cute! She is a such a sweet baby/little girl!
I love the back-side shot of those legs! I think there is nothing cuter that a baby with rolls behind the knees!
Post a Comment