

We had some freezing weather the past few weeks and found ourselves inside more than we may have liked. Our situation called for some creativity. A friend told us a few good ideas. One of which was making snowflakes. I got the white paper, glue, glitter and
scissors. I was looking online for some instructions for folding the paper. It had been a long time since I had made a snowflake. I saw Mary get the scissors out of the corner of my eye. I tried to grab them from her and ended up getting cut. I panicked a little because my finger was bleeding a lot and I thought I might have to get stitches which I had never done before. It ended up healing on it's own and Mary now knows scissors can cut more than paper. I just knew something was going to go wrong with scissors one of these days...
4 comments:
Ouch! I'm glad you didn't have to get stitches!
cute snowflakes. It is nice to see they were able to stay white!
I am glad everything turned out ok :)
That's horrible! I jabbed my finger once with scissors and cut it pretty good. It healed, but it took a long time and it hurt!!!
Post a Comment