Friday, January 15, 2010

It's Quiet

I noticed an unusual amount of time had gone by without hearing my name or loud noise. I stepped out into the living room to find the girls entertained by pulling wipes out of a brand new package. I am getting better about laughing at these things. We did talk about not doing this again and did our best to fix the problem with the help of a gallon ziploc bag.




4 comments:

Brittany H said...

Hmmm ... I believe we ended up with a bag of wipes like that last month! Must be a kid thing!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Ha ha that is funny...Brittany was visiting teaching and Jefferson and Rhylan and him did the same thing without us knowing. Brittney still doesn't know!

Jen Ketcher said...

Ha! That's Evan's new favorite game too. But after he pulls them out of the pack he likes to tear them into little unsalvageable bits! Cute photos.

Susan said...

Ha! At least they get into trouble as a team! They love each other.