This post is basically a still by still illustration of Mary's party. So, there are MANY pictures!
Murray and I stayed up until 2 in the morning. He worked on his amazing game for the party while I worked magic with crepe paper, toole, ribbon and balloons.
I made a crown for each child to decorate with shapes. They worked on their crowns as a gathering activity while we waited for everyone to arrive.
Mary with some of her friends wearing their beautiful crowns.
Then we handed out purses for the girls and capes for the boys. The girls had a necklace and ring pop inside. The boys had ring pops too.
Then we played pin a kiss on the frog. Mary didn't want to wear the blindfold. She has a few control issues. Sadly, I understand how she feels.
Murray put together a super fun game! Here the children are watching him ask the magic mirror where "Mary's Mother" is. They went on an adventure to find me. They went down a slide, over a bridge, across the lily pads, destroyed a bad witch and a dragon by throwing balls at them. Murray had 13 young children's undivided attention.
They all took turns hitting the princess hat pinata with a sword.
The perfect time to take a group picture was while they ate their candy from the pinata.
I look just like a child next to their science project.
The castle cake.
Mary loved her castle cake and hadn't seen until we sang to her.
6 comments:
Wow! Quite the party and cake!!! I hope little Mary had a great day.
The cake looks amazing, Murray's game sounds hilarious, and I think those crowns look so cute!
That cake is AWESOME, Margaret! It looks like Mary had every little girl's dream party. Way to go, and happy birthday, Mary!
Happy Birthday Mary! Your hard work paid off and the party was a hit!
Love the magic mirror game! Wish I could have seen that!
WOW! Your cake was amazing!! Its beautiful! Mary's party looks like lot of fun! Happy Birthday Mary!
Post a Comment