Friday, January 29, 2010

Desitin

The other morning Mary was playing with her baby dolls and I was trying to finish a book for book club. I was right there in the room with her. It was a really good book in my defense but really how did this happen?
Mary put desitin on all of baby dolls bottoms.
Later both of them were covered as well. The toy room smells like a babies diaper rash bottom, YUCK!

3 comments:

R and A Lambert said...

haha! that's great! reminds me of the time my nephew smeared vasoline all over my sister's red couches. I think I'll keep Caleb away from this post so he doesn't get any ideas in the future!

Cara said...

Ha ha! We just had this problem too! Amalie has a crazy decetin picture on our blog. :)

Aubrey said...

I think it is pretty neat that Mary knew what to do with the diaper rash ointment, even if she's not supposed to do it... ;-)