I left out some little presents and Valentine's for the girls to find in the morning. They each got a pair of heart sunglasses. They like to wear them in the car and keep them by their car seats. They each got a candy too. Mary got a dry erase activity pad about telling time. She has been into reading the clock lately and has really picked up on it. Rachel got some silly bands because she has been collecting rubber bands off of our newspaper and calling them silly bands. She is very happy to have some real ones! Murray and I wrote in a Valentine for each of them too. Mary woke up and when she went and saw the table she came in and told Murray "I saw the table out there and it is totally awesome!".
Murray and the girls made me this sign and chain. The links have reasons they love me. Murray was white, Mary was purple and Rachie was red. I LOVED it!
Pink heart pancakes for breakfast.
The girls were so good about celebrating the love on Valentine's Day and shared their candy with one another.
Murray and I switched babysitting with the Hamilton's for Valentine's. So we dropped them off to play and we came home and ate a heart shaped pizza and watched House together. It was totally simple and totally wonderful!
1 comment:
What a fun day! Glad you got some time for a little date too.
Post a Comment