Sunday, February 20, 2011

Basketball

Murray was called to be the athletic director in our ward which means he coaches young mens basketball, which means we are at the stake center watching Murray coach basketball on Saturday mornings. Murray sometimes needs to referee the games before or after the game he coaches. The girls love going to the church to watch basketball. They do a nice job of watching the game and cheering for daddy and his team!

Murray was just given another calling and will be serving as a ward clerk too. This means I need to stop chit chatting after church and hop to it to pick up the girls, clean up in primary and get us home for lunch because Murrray will be counting tithing. I remembe when he was a ward clerk at BYU and I would wait at the church and then ride with him to the bank to make a deposit. It is very different now.

No comments: