I went in for my 20 week ultrasound and was able to find out the gender of our baby. Murray went to the ultrasounds for Mary and Rachel but wasn't able to go to the one for this baby. My sister in law Allie told me about asking them not to tell me but to write it down and put it in an envelope so we could open it together. This was a true test of patience for me! They wrote it down and we took it over to the Baker's that night and opened it there. Mary actually opened the envelope and we found out we are having a girl! We are really happy and excited to meet our new little daughter and are trying to think of names. Please send any suggestions our way! I loved seeing our little baby in her ultrasound, she was just beautiful! It was amazing to see her little profile, hands, feet and toes. I think it is such a miracle! I have been feeling her kick around a lot and Murray has been able to feel her too. She especially wakes up right when I sit down to read before bed. I think she is going to have no problem keeping up with her busy sisters!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! 3 girls! Sure makes it easy for sharing things. I have 5 sisters and it's so fun! Congrats!!!
Congrats you guys! Girls are so cute and are tons of fun. Murray is one lucky man to be in a house filled them!
Congratulations on a Girl. I agree with Amy, Having sisters is so much fun. Your girls will be such great friends. That is fun you got to open and find out together. I am not sure I would be able to be patient.
Congrats! What fun!
What a great idea to have them write it down for you! I'm glad you're so excited. You are such great parents.
Congrats!
I think I would have a hard time not trying to guess from the monitor during the ultrasound. :-)
Post a Comment