Mary asked me "Mom may I take some cotton balls from your bathroom?". Some how she knew what jar I kept them in when I myself didn't. I said sure and asked what for. Mary told me it was a surprise. She brought me this picture she made of tinkerbell. Turns out she needed the cotton balls for her shoes!


Mary has been making so many great crafts and writing sweet notes to me that say things like "Mom I (heart) u". Which she figured out how to write by herself. I bought a flat box that fits under her bed and have been putting special creations in it but I am also taking pictures of her with them and pitching the paper. I just can't store it all. Mary told me when she was opening her cards during her birthday "Mom don't throw this away!" I told her I don't throw away cards and we have another box for those too. I get in trouble for throwing too much away though.
No comments:
Post a Comment