Monday, July 12, 2010

Chik-Fil-A

Friday night we dressed up as cows for a free meal at Chik-Fil-A. The girls liked wearing their little masks and looked quite cute in them. I called Murray on his way home to let him know about our plans. He replied by saying he would rather pay for his meal. Murray was a good sport in the end and dressed up with the rest of us. I think he may have even thanked me at some point for making him do it!
We had our friend Kinsley over to play that night. Her parents were nice enough to let us dress her up too.
Looks like I lost an ear.

9 comments:

Aubrey said...

What a creative family activity! I'm not sure Celeste would have gone for the mask, but if Mary and Rachel were wearing one, she probably would have. :-) I miss you guys.

R and A Lambert said...

Love it! You guys are so funny!

R and A Lambert said...

Love it! You guys are so funny!

Luna said...

Too cute! Love you guys!

The Sullengers said...

This is just too funny!

Lant Family said...

nice pictures, I am sure Murray liked his free meal once he got it.

heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heather said...

ha ha, margaret those are such cute photos. made me laugh! i especially love the one where mary is holding rachel's collar to keep her from escaping, and your missing ear :) you have an awesome family and it's great that you don't take yourselves too seriously, LOVE IT!

ell.el.p said...

ahahahaahha this is hilarious!! :) I LOVE IT (especially that you got Murray to dress up!) So fun!