I have been sewing a dress for several weeks and one day I had to pull out the sleeves, the interfacing and the hem. It was going to be a lot of seam ripping so I saved it for quiet time. During quiet time Rachel took a nap and I put on "The Sound of Music" for Mary and I. It took me the entire movie to get all the stitches undone. Mary loved the scene in the movie when they put on a puppet show. She wanted to have a puppet show too. That night we made a theater our of a box and used some old socks to create puppets. The girls have been playing with it for days!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cute idea! I love the theater you made. Cardboard is wonderful.
I loved catching up with all the posts on your blog. You are the bestest mommy! I love all the activities you do with your girls. I need to be better about doing fun stuff like that!
you are so creative!
How fun! We love the Sound of Music here too!
What a cute idea! Even I could handle that one. It will be just me and Zach when the kids go back to school next week, so I'll have to go back through your blog to get some ideas to keep him happy while he's stuck with just me all day :) Miss you guys!
ahaahah this is adorable! :) Looks like they LOVE it! I can't belive how big Rachel is getting!
Rhylan and I are patiently ...ahem... waiting for some pics of your new place! We want to see you having fun:)
SO HURRY UP ALREADY!!!!!
Um, I'm dying for an update. That's all.
Post a Comment