At church we had an activity about temple marriage for our young women. We spent a lot of time in preparation and it turned out to be really fun!

All the leaders wore old bridesmaid dresses that Pam brought. She hung them behind a door and we got to pick a door not knowing which dress was on the other side. I lucked out with this nice peach number!

The girls made toilet paper wedding dresses with their moms and wore them down the runway to music. I worked with Madalyn on her dress and she won for most durable.


A beautiful wedding cake that went to the winners of the game we played.

We transformed the relief society room.
3 comments:
It looks awesome! Maybe we will have to copy the transformation for the graduation party! What a fun night!
What a fun idea! I love it!
So, I just had the most enjoyable time catching up on your blog. Can I just say I love your family! The girls are cute as can be and you and Murray are phenomenal parents.
I really love this YW activity. I'd love to something similar with my ward's YW. Thanks for sharing, and keep those awesome ideas coming.
Post a Comment