Murray and JJ Lant worked on a business plan together and won a competitioin for it at SCO! Now they are taking their business plan to Florida in June to compete for the national prize! JJ has a little girl Lucy who Mary likes playing with. I heard they had a cute conversation in the sandbox together one day regarding their daddys and it went something like this:
Lucy: "Mary did you know our Daddy's won the competition last night?"
Mary: "Yea I am so proud of them"
5 comments:
way to go JJ and Murray! Looks like a sweet work station all set up ;)
Way to go you guys! All that hard work paid off! Now you need to treat your wives to something great for putting up with all the hours you spent :)
Good job Murray!
Way to go! Good luck in June.
This is amazing Margie! Congrats Murray - your hard work is really going to pay off! :) I just LOVE what the girls said about their daddy's - SO sweet! :)
Post a Comment