Murray really likes taking Mary on special daddy daughter dates. He got tickets to see Les Miserables at the civic center for their next date after they saw Wizard of Oz there. This production of Les Mis was all children. Leading up until their date Murray told Mary the story of Les Mis every night for bedtime and during the day too. Mary loved the story and wanted to hear it all the time. When I came home from my two week stay in California Mary knew the names of all the characters in the musical. I thought it was so cute and entertaining to listen to her say those french names. 

Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's hilarious! Wish I could hear her tell the story! :)
I was very impressed with how smart she is!
Mary looks so pretty. I'm impressed that she understood the storyline. I considered taking Caroline, but I didn't think she'd "get" it!
Post a Comment