Friday, April 23, 2010

Easter House

I was nervous leaving the girls for a week, which turned into two. I went to Target and picked up some fun things they could do while I was gone. I chose activities that would come in handy in case of a melt down situation. One the activities was an Easter house kit. We make a gingerbread house at Christmas time and Mary loves it because it involves candy. I guess you can make a house for any holiday really. Murray took some great pictures! Thank you Murr!

A masterpiece!

7 comments:

Brittani said...

that is hysterical! i love it.

Lant Family said...

HOLY COW!! I would say that came with a little bit of frosting :) Mary is so cute.

Katie said...

Thanks for the kind words about my birth video! It was fun to check out all your latest blog posts. I don't read your blog too regularly because it's not in my feed! :) Your girls are getting so big. I can't believe that's Mary, the little tiny babe that I once met... Hope you guys are doing well.

R and A Lambert said...

Looks yummy!

Susan said...

Awesome. Really, isn't that every kid's idea of arts and crafts? Globs of frosting and candy? Love it.

The Sullengers said...

That seriously is a masterpiece! What a great job she did!

ell.el.p said...

I would totally live there! I love the little decorated "pond" of frosting next to it on the table..ahaha! Great job Mary! :)