Our Labor Day holiday was full of labor as we spent the first half of the day building a pergola over our back patio. We still have a few finishing touches, but we are so happy with how it turned out. We couldn't have done it without our great neighbor Ben lending his plans, tools and advice. And a whole crew of friends showed up to lend their help, which was so nice. Thanks to everyone who helped.
Here is the finished product:

The before picture:

5 hours later:

Some of the crew working at different stations:

The work in progress:
8 comments:
Wow! I'm so impressed! That looks awesome! Now you need to plant grapes on it! :)
It looks really good - I'm glad you guys got lots of help!!! Kash would have but we had friends in town!
I love it! I can't wait to see it in person. Can we come play sometime?
Looks great!! I bet that was hard work. I am sure you will love to have that so it can provide some nice shade.
Wow! What great friends you have to come help! Good work guys!
That looks so nice! What a beautiful addition!
It looks great! I love that so many people came out to help
I love love deck!! It looks great.
Post a Comment