Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Eye Exam

It was that time of year again for me to make a visit to the optometrist. I am lucky enough that means time with my husband! I called SCO and made an appointment. This was my first appointment with Murray and all loyalty aside he did a fantastic job! My right eye is a bit of a nuisance but he got it to not bother me as much. He also found lenses that are very comfortable, which I really appreciate! Thank you Murr, I love you!

5 comments:

Cara said...

Yay! You look great Murray! So professional!

Lant Family said...

Don't you love hubby time and an eye exam :)

Lyndi said...

I can't believe Murray is a real doctor! That's so cute.

Brittany H said...

Yay for husbands! Aren't you glad you don't have to pay for eye care anymore?!

allie said...

That's awesome! I'm sure that was the best eye appointment you've ever had! :)