We headed over to the Delta Fair to check it out and had a great time! We took the girls to the best petting zoo I have ever seen. It helped that we were the only people there. We pushed the girls strollers right up to the animals and they completely enjoyed it. Rachels eyes were so big you could tell how much she liked it, which made it my favorite part of the fair. Then we headed over to the rodeo. It was really so much fun. We did have a scary incident when Mary was looking through the bars at the big arena and they let a bucking horse out that came close enough to her that she felt its mane touch her! It happened so fast and we weren't expecting it. We now know to remain in your seats when there is a large insane animal bucking around in arena, no matter how large that arena may be.
Mary noticing a camel was chewing on her stroller
Rachel skipped the riding a pony and went straight for a full grown horse!
6 comments:
Wow! How fun! You guys got some really cute pictures! I'm sure your girls had a wonderful time!
Rachel looks so tiny on that big horse! So cute! The camel pictures are pretty hilarious!
Those pictures of the camel are so funny. He was sure all over you guys. It looks like it was alot of fun. I didn't even know about the fair. I need to keep my ears open more often.
How fun! I love all the pics and that you got to capture all the funny moments!!
Looks like a lot of fun. I love the photo of Rachel "riding" the horse. She looks tiny up there... and Rachel is not a tiny one!
The camel is SO funny! Good job capturing a great moment!
Post a Comment