Mary just loves Rachel! I hope Rachel loves Mary because she gets quite a bit of her big sister! These girls are so much fun! I love watching them together.
Mary is talking more each day. Everyday she makes me laugh out loud. She likes to tell people...
The President of the United States is "President Obama"
The Prophet is "Thomas S. Monson"
How do you spell Mary? "M-A-R-Y" (good thing we didn't name her Elizabeth)
"Sorry Mommy" when she throws something on the ground from her high chair and "Thank you Mommy" when I am changing her diaper.
Yesterday she stopped saying "yea" and now everything is "Yes". What a big girl.
3 comments:
I loved the photo of both your girls playing independently.
Super cute - Mary was so funny on Sunday - we sang Happy Birthday to Lori Anderson and Mary came up to me multiple times saying "Happy Party Mary" and I would say yes and she would sit down. I love that girl!
The sibling relationship is so precious. Especially when they are so young and it is new. Makes me feel bad for only children (like my hubby!)
Post a Comment