Friday, February 20, 2009

My Helpers

This is how Mary and Rachel help me in the kitchen. Mary helps me pour and do other things. It doesn't seem nice if Rachel isn't with us, so she swings or I wear her in the sling. It's a group effort!
Cookies for dessert!

4 comments:

allie said...

I know what you mean about kids in the kitchen... my boys love being near me when I'm cooking! :)

Katie May said...

Okay, Mary is too darn cute! I wish we could come and eat cookies with you, Mary!!

Cara said...

Cute! So Ethan came in to see what I was doing and saw the picture of Mary in her high chair and said, "Is that Seara?" (Janae's little girl). And I said, "No, it's my cousin's little girl, Mary". And he said, "Oh! I know who I'll marry...Mary!" :) Ha ha! We've obviously been talking about who it's okay to marry (not your sister, not your mom, not your friend's mom...I guess I should branch off and say not your cousins!) ;)

janae said...

I'm way behind on your blog, so I'm gonna catch up right now. Forgive my late comments!!

ps. I love those pillsbury cookies. I serious could eat a dozen in one sitting!