Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's a ...

Margaret had an ultrasound and we are having another girl! We are very excited to have another daughter in the family and for Mary to have a sister. We think they will be best friends. Here is one of the pictures from the ultrasound showing the baby's profile.


5 comments:

Zepp Family said...

I am beyond THRILLED for you all! I've been dying over here waiting for the news! Sure, I might be slightly biased....but girls are soooo great! Congrats! Any names picked out yet? We are still undecided but Madalyn is absolutely set on the name Brigette and we like it as well...we'll see!

Hope you're feeling well Margaret :)

The Borders said...

There must be something in the water in Southaven! So many girls!!! Yea! That is exciting! It will be so nice for Mary to have a sister to be frinds with. They will have a lot to share with eachother. Congrats again!

Cara said...

Congrats! Fun! I love when there are two brothers or two sisters right next to each other in the family. They become so close! Hope you are feeling okay Margaret!

janae said...

Oh, yay!! When I was pregnant with Elijah I so wanted a girl because I thought it would be so fun to have two girls close - you are just going to have a ball!! Congratulations!

allie said...

Congratulations! I'll have fun shopping for more pink stuff for you! :)