Sunday, October 10, 2010

Recipe

Some days we have lunchables for lunch. On the days I go to the gym I will bring them along so the girls can eat them on the car ride home when they feel like they are starving. Mary loves them and wishes she could have them every day. This particular day I let her have it at home. Mary asked me to save the recipe. I asked her what the recipe was and she showed me the plastic on top with the picture of crackers and cheese stacked together. I thought it was pretty cute that she needed her "recipe" for her lunchable!

Mary and her lunchable recipe!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Cute story. :-)

We miss you!

Luna said...

so funny! But at least she knew she needed a recipe.

Hey... maybe you should put it in your binder for her to have later!