Sunday, October 10, 2010

Jewelry

We found some fun beads that snap together and make some gorgeous pieces of jewelry! The girls always break into my jewelry box, so I had a feeling this would be a hit.


9 comments:

Jen Ketcher said...

So glad to see what you guys have been up to lately! I hope you're loving AZ. You seem to have been busy!

R and A Lambert said...

Glad to hear you all are doing well out in AZ! Yay for the Y! We just got a membership out here and I'm loving getting to work out and let Caleb be watched by someone else. =) Mary sure is a cute ballerina.

Reiko said...

Love the pictures. What a great idea. I'll have to find those. Ari is always taking my earrings.

Lant Family said...

Fun to see some pictures of you guys. I remember we had some snap together jewlery growing up and it was fun. Dance class looks like it is fun and Mary looks cute in her little dance outfit.

Natalie said...

Yay, an update! I loved hearing whats going on in your lives. Your girls are so cute. Sounds like life is going well.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

OH i miss you guys!! Seeing the girls makes me happy and sad. My parents were supposed to come see me this month but it didn't happen... so maybe I'll have to go to AZ in Jan or Feb!!!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

I've been waiting for an update and here it is. Yeah! It looks like you've jumped right in to life and that things are going well. Good for you guys!

Zepp Family said...

Wow, I've missed you guys...glad you are back! The girls are still as cute as cute can be, and you are still the epitome of a sassy-classy, super fun mommy.

That last pose of Rachel is completely priceless.

Brittany H said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun in AZ. I hope everything is going well for you! We miss you guys!