Mary started a ballet/tap class at the YMCA. She has been asking to take ballet since the summer when her friend Kate started taking it. I told her she could start a class when we got to Arizona. Mary loves her teacher Miss Leslie and all of her little girlfriends in class with her. I love standing at the window with other moms taking pictures, videotaping and laughing at how adorable they really are! Rachel cries at the glass wishing she could go in. After she turns two she can take the class right before Marys but until then she is learning to love playing in the kids care with the other sibilings of "big girl" ballerinas.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am loving all the updates. The girls look wonderful and so well adjusted. It sounds like you are finding all the best things to explore and try out. I would expect nothing less. I'm so glad you are all happy and well. I miss you!
Mary looks so big in this outfit!!! I bet you are having so much fun watching her.
Thanks for the updates - I've been missing you guys!
Way to go Mary!
PS-Celeste likes us to take photos of particular poses too...
Post a Comment