Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sisters

This week Mary made a slight change in some words to a song we are all familiar with. It went as follows:
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not Pout
I'm tellin' you why
Jesus Christ is coming to town
The girls and I have colds and feel pretty miserable. It is difficult taking care of sick children when you don't feel well either. We went to the doctor yesterday and it looks like we have a virus we have to wait out. We found out Rachel is 19 lbs 3oz and Mary is 32 lbs and getting taller.

6 comments:

Cara said...

Hope everyone gets feeling better soon! Cute song. :)

Jen Ketcher said...

Holy cow, Rachel is how big?? I can't believe how fast the girls are growing. Hope you guys get feeling better soon!

Natalie said...

cute pictures of the sisters. :) i hope you all feel better soon!

The Sullengers said...

Mary is so tan - she must be loving that Octopus pool! I'm sorry you guys are sick! Do you need anything?

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Holy cow! Mary is 10 more lbs than Rhylan! Do you believe that?

sugarmabob said...

Your girls are beautiful! Good job! :-) God to see you are well. I have thought a lot about you over the last 5 years. Glad to see i can now keep in touch.