Mary has been needing a haircut for some time now but I had several reasons for postponing it. I was too scared to attempt it myself, I didn't know where to take her and I didn't know how she would respond. I found a place in Memphis called "Sweet and Sassy", made an appointment and off we went. Mary was very excited and felt comfortable the moment she walked in. The chair was just her size and the place was decked out to be a little girls dream. Mary sat so still and watched Hannah Montana on her own t.v. The girl cutting her hair did a great job and gave Mary a cute bob. I wish we had gone months ago! Mary even got glitter at the end and a lollipop!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
The haircut is so cute! She looks like such a little lady. :)
Her haircut is so stylish! Swooping bangs and everything!!
What a fun place! Can I go there? ;) She looks adorable.
Her haircut is so sweet! Glad she had a good experience!
So cute! I have been trying to find a nice place for Eli to get a cut! He has a rough time with it!
Great salon selection....we love Sweet and Sassy!
Mary, you are cuter than ever!
What a cute haircut - with the side bangs and all!
That is so cute. What a fun place.
Post a Comment