Sunday, April 20, 2008

Video of Mary at 14 months

Here is a video we put together of pictures and video clips of Mary. Most of them are recent, but there are also a few older pictures. The video clips show Mary laughing and also singing and doing hand motions to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She is very cute. Thanks to David Cook of American Idol for providing the background music.

8 comments:

Aubrey said...

So cute!

janae said...

She looks so much like a Pratt baby - absolutely beautiful!!

denise @ little ant design said...

such a cute video of a very cute little girl

Zepp Family said...

Mary is beyond "very cute." I love that little girl!

Great tribute to her 14 mos. :)

P.S. I love David Cook! Even though, I'm biased towards the LDS contestants...I can't help but think he is just so awesome.

The Sullengers said...

That was very well done - good job guys! We love little Mary!

Katie said...

That was such a cute slide show! She has grown up! She's adorable! I also liked your background music - David Cook is great, although I'm split between him and Archuleta. :)

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Too cute. Four days till we have our little girl and this just made me even more excited. We're excited for you guys to have another cute little thing running around. Congrats!

Jeffrey, Meri, and Thomas said...

Mary is so cute and the slide show is so fun! LOVE IT!