Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Helpers


I am now tending a little baby named Brenna three days a week. She is a sweet baby and so good! For those of you who have experienced trying to put a baby to sleep, when you lay Brenna down in her crib with a pacifier and some music she falls asleep all on her own! I think this is a miracle every time and am amazed because Mary still doesn't do that. Mary loves Brenna and Brenna loves Mary, that is when I am close by to protect her. Mary just loves to get closer than Brenna is comfortable with. They have some space issues but we are working on it :)

I love this picture because it looks like they are reading the recipe on the back of the box! So much fun! I have very cute helpers in the kitchen!

Oh and Mary just lerned to say "no" and shake her head. It is cute but that's because it has only been a few days.

4 comments:

janae said...

Margaret, you are amazing. How old is Brenna? They look about the same age. That is like having twins. Yikes! You ARE amazing!!

Cara said...

Wow. Good luck! You will have your hands full on those days! I did that for awhile when Hallie was really little. I watched a baby that was a little older (named Kara, which was weird). I was tired! By the way, that brownie box looks so good!!!!

Zepp Family said...

Alrighty Miss Mary, I am now totally craving brownies....when you figure that recipe out would you mind sharing???

Sooooo, darn cute!

Aubrey said...

I loved this post and your new pictures in the Gallery! Mary is such a cutie and is growing up so fast! It looks like the enjoys having a playmate.