Saturday, April 26, 2008

Margaret needs...

On a few blogs I saw that people went to google and entered their first name followed with the word "needs". I entered "Margaret needs" and this is what I got...

1. Margaret needs someone to talk to (when Murray isn't home YES)
2. Margaret needs your help (probably yes)
3. Margaret needs a blog (nope)
4. Margaret needs to be admitted (somedays yes)
5. Margaret needs a collar with a bell (meow, no)
6. Margaret needs more help (Yes, and we get the idea)
7. Margaret needs your help with speech therapy (this is too weird)
8. Margaret needs to be placed in a sunny spot (I do like it in the sun)

This is fun!

A little Mary update: She can point to her head, tummy, nose, hair and shoes. She likes to say "sss" for shoes and loves her new elmo toothbrush!

2 comments:

janae said...

Wow, that number seven one about speech therapy is really creepy!! Weird! :)

The Sullengers said...

I did it on my blog - so funny!