Friday, January 22, 2016
Lucky Duck Photo Shananigans
I got a call from the East Valley Tribune asking for a statement from Lucky Duck Consignment about being voted Best in Ahwatukee, which I was happy to give while shopping with my four year old. Then they asked for a picture for the paper......ummmm that was a little trickier. Ang came over and we asked our 8 year olds to take our picture. We took about a hundred. Some had our kids in the background, some had us turning around to check on our children in the background, my favorite was when after waiting a few minutes I stood up to help Mary with the button and the camera clicked right at that moment and Ang lost it! We both did. But I think we got one that will work. Fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment