On Saturday morning I woke up at 7 and headed to Christie's house where we drove to ASU and entered a parking lot with thousands and thousands of boxes of cookies. It has become a little tradition of ours. We were only picking up a mere 700 boxes. From there we load them into the truck, drive home and unload them into the house, separate them and the girls come to pick them up. Then the texts come in for more and I go to the cookie cupboard (a wonderful volunteers garage) to pick up MORE cookies. It really is kind of like a part time job. The benefit is worth it! These girls really like feeling in charge of a little cookie business and learn a lot from it. Trust me they are because after collecting them all I am not going to be selling them! Look, I even had help unloading!
Thursday, January 21, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment