Sunday, May 15, 2011

Graduation












The diploma






They were just looking at his cords when I told them to look at me and smile.





Graduation day was so great! I was so proud of Murray! I really wanted to cheer and go crazy when they called his name. They asked us not to, so I just cheered wildly for him on the inside! I really wanted to cry being the emotional very pregnant woman that I was. It was surreal to actually watch the ending of this journey that I never spent too much time thinking about ending. I am excited to see what happens from here on for our little family! We will miss our time in Mississippi! Murray also graduated some where in the top 10 of his class and received the distinction of Summa Cum Laude! Wow, isn't that amazing for being married with kids? When we were eating lunch I mentioned it to Murray's parents because he hadn't told them, he hadn't told anyone. They asked what did you have to do for that and Murray said "Oh just have a GPA of 3.8 or something" and we all responded "JUST". We are proud of you Murray!

2 comments:

Lyndi said...

Yay for Murray!! Margaret, are you kidding me? You're the most gorgeous pregnant woman. That maxi dress looks so perfect on you!

Aubrey said...

Margaret--I'm so glad you got to go celebrate! You do look fantastic in that dress.