
May was a wonderful month! Murray graduated and it was a big event for our family. I really wanted to attend Murray's graduation so my Dad came to Phoenix and stayed with the girls so I could fly to Memphis for Murray's graduation. It was wonderful! I read a good book on the plane ride and was so happy to see Murray after being away from him for a week. We had a nice long weekend double date with Murray's parents, we ate at out and ate lots of good food, saw good friends (too briefly) and celebrated Murray's great accomplishment! We met with some friends at a park and ate yummy cookies that Heather sent. Then we went over to the church to see more friends, I am SO sad I didn't get a picture with my sweet friends there! It was all too short of a visit but it was great to get a hug and see them! We saw Ben and Carolyn too, oh how we miss them!
1 comment:
Holy cow...am I really that short?!!...all the time? So glad we got to see you real quick.
Post a Comment