Murray was out of town so my mom came into town. On her last day here the girls were invited to play at their friends house so my mom and I went shopping. We went to Penny's and she got the girls several matching summer dresses and it has been fun dressing them up. We have been getting a lot of comments about their being twins. I think it does seem like a possiblity when they are sitting side by side.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love their matching outfits. If I had 2 girls, or 2 boys for that matter I would totally dress them alike. I was just at JcPenny's this afternoon and she wanted to go look at the girls clothing and we saw some cute dresses like those. I love the way Mary poses herself :) That is also so fun to have your mom come and visit. I think that sounds like a great time. I am glad she was able to come take care of you and spend time with the girls.
Presh. 'Nough said.
love it!!!!!
So cute!
Love Mary's pose. So cute!
This reminds me of when we would go to camp and your mom would get us matching shirt and shorts sets!! I always LOVED the outfits she got us! :)
Post a Comment