We had a pretty crazy accident happen on a Saturday morning in February on President's Day. It was quite scary so it has taken me awhile to actually write it down. Although it is pretty funny too, only because nothing bad happened from it. On with the story! We were heading out the door for some Saturday morning fun when we were all in the garage I pressed the button to open it and realized I left the girls waters on the counter. I ran in to grab them and started to hear Mary screaming. I dropped whatever I was holding and ran out there. The garage door was open and Rachel was hanging from it. I ran and grabbed her and she let go. It was totally frightening to see her so high in the air and slightly funny only because who would think something like that could happen? I told Mary she did a great job calling for me right away because Rachie could have been really hurt. We all calmed down and headed out for the days activities. The girls made a briefcase at Lakeshore and liked decorating them. Rachel is now good about reminding everyone not to touch the garage door and Mary has told several people including her sunbeam teachers and class that she "Saved her sister's life".
I took the is picture of Rachel just before we walked out to the garage because I thought she was looking so cute in her piggies.
3 comments:
Murray told us that story when he was here!!! I couldn't believe it. I'm so glad Mary was a hero:)
I loved all the updates! What a scary story--I'm glad everyone is okay. Your girls are so cute (as always). You are such a good mom to do such fun activities with them all the time.
Oh so funny! Glad she wasn't hurt. Too bad you couldn't have gotten a picture of that too!
Post a Comment