Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lite Brite

Mary got a huge lite brite from her friend Jack for her birthday. His mom said "Have fun keeping track of all those little pieces!". We designated a little bag to keep those small pieces in but i am still finding them everythwere. We had one little lite brite that Rachie likes to use so it has worked out well. The girls like both having their own little lite brite to work on. Mary likes making "patterins".




5 comments:

The Sullengers said...

I loved those things as a kid and happy to see they still exist!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I love their concentrated faces!!

Lant Family said...

I love the light brite--I thought about getting one recently and my Mom reminded me of all the small pieces there were. I then remember my Mom always having to tell us to pick them up because of the small children who would put them in their mouth. Maybe in a little while I will re-visit that idea :) They are fun playing together, that is fun Rachel has a little one.

Cara said...

My kids love Lite Brite. So fun!

Zepp Family said...

Yes, we are also fans of the Lite Brite! As usual, the Pratt's have been up to fun stuff lately.

Margaret, how are doing with the pregnancy? Have you found out what you're having and did I miss the announcement? Thinking of you always and loving the connection I still have with your darling family through the blog!