Devin and Allie were so nice to invite us to go and see Brian Regan with them! We drove down to Tucson and Allie had a babysitter for the kids. Mary and Rachel LOVED being with their cousins! Mary was devastated when we left. She thought she was saying goodbye to them the way she had just said goodbye to her friends in Mississippi. She is a pretty sensitive girl. Anyway, we drove to downtown Tucson and saw Brian Regan. We have seen him before and I was worried I wouldn't think he was as funny but it was the BEST of the times we have seen him. We laughed so hard and it was great! We went by and got some ice cream after and drove home the next day. It was great to spend some time with Devin, Allie and the boys! We are happy to be so close to them now!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun!!! I want to go see him too.
Post a Comment