You find out who your friends are when you ask them to come and pack up a truck during the month of August in Memphis. The humidity was pretty intense but a lot of really nice guys came out to help and we sure appreciated it! I was amazed at how long it took me to get the house in boxes and how fast they could get it all in a truck! Thanks to the Fishers for dropping of the pizzas and picking up the kids! You are the best!
A great big thank you to Luna for meeting me at the goodwill where I was picking up blankets to cover furniture going in the truck and helping me get back into my car that I locked myself out of, with the keys in the ignition running. Guess you could say I was a little frazzled. The sad thing is I have done this once before and it was Luna who was with me to help at that time too. I can laugh now but will always be embarrassed!
No comments:
Post a Comment