To celebrate my birthday Murray and I went to dinner at Texas de Brazil, YUM-O! We love this place! The couple sitting closely next to us were friendly. The only weird part was every time the guy told me something he would slug me in the shoulder and it hurt a bit each time. I guess I looked pretty tough to him.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday! It looks like you had fun! I'm so impressed that Murray made a carrot cake from scratch! Way to go!
I didn't throw up that night, so that is positive! I think the picture of you and Murray with your cake is super cute - what a great couple!
yeah I was going to say I am glad no one got sick :) Yes that picture is cute of the 2 of you and that is funny the guy kept punching you in the arm.
Happy birthday Margaret! I hope it was a good day--it looked like fun! You have such a great family. We miss you guys!
We LOVE Texas deBrazil! Thanks so much for the recommendation! I'm not familiar with the paper bag game - you'll have to teach for mutual one night or something!
Post a Comment