December 1st we started some of our Christmas traditions. Mary and Rachel got into their Christmas princess pajamas. Which were one of my black friday finds at walmart for $3! Yes, I am one of the crazies that loves black friday. Mary opened our family Christmas book this year and we pulled out the first pieces of our Nativity and Advent calendars. We also sang a few Christmas songs. I really love this time of year!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I almost got some pjs for Lucy but didn't because she already has enough for the year and so does Garrett --your girls sure look cute in them. They were a steal of a deal. Advent calanders are so much fun, we have one where you just move the candy cane along and I tell you that on ours we only have 8 days until xmas---Lucy plays with it and doesn't know what it means :)
those are such a great idea - I guess I need to be thinking of that kind of stuff for next year!
you are a crazy who loves black friday?? mE TOO!!!
Post a Comment