Margaret has been growing out her hair and decided to have some fun with it and get it permed. She was really excited about it and had it done yesterday. It didn't quite turn out how she expected. I think it looks great, but husbands opinions don't really count when it comes to hair. Here is what it looked like before the perm:

Margaret thinks she now looks like Mia Thermopolus from Princess Diaries before she had her makeover. You make the comparison and see what you think.

After the perm:

It really does look good, so I hope somebody else makes a comment so Margaret will believe my opinion.
6 comments:
Well, I'll comment. First, I think it is hilarious that you even made the comparison, and even more hilarious that Margaret posed for a picture! Second, I think it looks cute! It gives the hair some body- but not nearly to the extent that Mia has. Plus, it will probably soften after a week. Most perms do. So I must say that I agree with Murray - it does look good!
I think you look cute Margie! I like the extra volume! I'm with Janae, the picture and comparison are hilarious! You'd need to add 5x the volume and 10x the frizz to really match Mia. ;-) I bet it is a huge change for you though. When I cut off my hair (though not as drastically as Janae) I was in shell shock about it, even though it looked good, just because it was SO different.
So, of course, the posing is hilarious. I was laughing out loud and my kids were coming over to see what I was laughing about. And I ditto all the other comments...I think it looks really cute!
Margaret-
How great - you told me about the pic today at church, but to see it it is hilarious! I know you didn't want anyone to comment - but you do look good - and it should calm down! I'm still laughing - you are the best! By the way, thanks for the card and the movies - very thoughtful! Love your guts!
SO cute! I think the comparison pictures were hilarious, but your hair is much better than hers, really. I think it looks great!
I don't think you can make the comparison at all. I saw you today and it looks nothing like Mia's! But I do think it is cute you took the picture! :-D
Post a Comment