Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Grand Canyon

Murray graduated, applied for his license and then had time off. He said "we should see the Grand Canyon" and I said "yeah one day" and he said "this week". My doctor said I could go so Murray made a plan and we went. It was a great trip. There was so much to do there that we wish the trip could have been longer. We fit a lot in and had a really great time. I am glad we were able to take advantage of Murray having time off to take a fun trip as a family. The Grand Canyon was beautiful!!!




















We stayed at a hotel in Williams. We took the girls swimming twice, walked along route 66 and ate at a wonderful restaurant where they served tasty food and enormous pieces of wonderful pie! We drove to the Grand Canyon and looked at several look out points. We also watched a really fun 3-D movie that made you feel like you were flying over and through the Grand Canyon. We loved the way Rachel said "Candy Can" for Grand Canyon the entire trip. It was pretty cute!



No comments: