Sunday, May 11, 2008

Announcement!

See if you can guess what our big announcement is by looking at the picture below:


Yep, you guessed it: we are having another baby!!! Margaret is due on December 17th.

We are very excited to be having our second child and are excited to find out if baby is a boy or girl. Margaret is just trying to make it through the first trimester and hoping the second will be better like it was last time. We aren't sure what Mary will think of a sibling, but we think she'll be a great big sister.

14 comments:

The Borders said...

This is really quite hilarious how you "photoshoped" an old picture of yourself with a recent one of Murray and Mary! I was like, "Wait, I just saw Margaret today and she is still so skinny...there's no way she has been hiding a belly that size...oh, she has short hair...I get it." I am very excited for you and hope you feel better soon! Congrats again!

Margaret and Murray Pratt said...

This was all Murray! He is the photoshop guy, I honestly don't know how to photoshop! It's pretty funny, kind of weirds me out though!

denise @ little ant design said...

Congratulations - the picture is hilarious!

Zepp Family said...

Oh, what a wonderful bit of news to share..... and on Mother's Day!!! I am soooo, excited for you all. That is one lucky little guy/girl to get to come and join your family. People don't get any better than you all!

Cara said...

Ha ha! It took me awhile to figure that one out. I kept thinking, "she's in her first month? How is that possible if she looks like that? Man, she's in trouble if she has to go until December!" And then it dawned on me. Teehee! Funny! Congratulations! I hope the first trimester goes quickly!

Lyndi said...

Congrats! At first I was like, "oh, there really is another person out there that gets as big as me!" But then...yeah, not really. :)
Well, I hope you're not too sick and that it passes quickly! I'm so excited for you guys!

janae said...

Oh, congratulations!!!!! That is so exciting for the both you! Good luck with the morning sickness, Margaret! I feel for you! :)

The Sullengers said...

I already knew, but congrats again anyway! I admit, it took me a minute too - I didn't realize you couldn't be pregnant with Mary and have Mary in the pic! So funny

Jenni Johansen said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you - this is great! That little slideshow of Mary is so ADORABLE and touching. You are a great Mom.

Katie May said...

wow! congrats!!!! i'm so excited for you!!!

Jeffrey, Meri, and Thomas said...

How exciting...congratulations! How are you doing? KIT!

Katie said...

Congratulations! :) I was confused too when I saw the picture. I kept thinking, "Wow, that's kind of big for the first trimester." I'm so happy for you all!

marybarnum said...

Congratulations! We're happy for sweet family! Mary will be a great-- big sister. We miss you! When are you coming for a visit? love your friends...donnie & mary :)

Davis Smith said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! I love the picture. :)