We recently went to a Grizzlie game at the FedEx Forum in Memphis and they were playing the Jazz. It was a good game and the Jazz won.
I started tending a little 4 month old baby named Abby. Abby's mom is a student at SCO with Murray and is in her second year. Mary really likes Abby and enjoys finding toys around the room and bringing them to her. It gets pretty busy at times with two, but it is a lot of fun!
We went to a Mardi Gras party that our friend Lori had at her house. Lori has lived in a lot of different places and one of them was New Orleans. We got to eat a lot of yummy cajun food. Mary really loved the bead necklaces!
Mary has been saying "happy" a lot lately. One night she had a hard time sleeping. Early in the morning or the middle of the night, I'm not sure; I brought her into bed with us and she just kept saying "happy" really loudly. Murray and I weren't feeling so "happy". It seems to be her favorite word. She also started signing "more" by putting her fingers together. Usually she does it when she wants to eat more snacks. We think it is so cute to see her small fingers sign!