Sunday, September 30, 2007

concert, birthday and more painting





Last week we celebrated Murray's birthday on Sunday. We had several couples over for dinner and it was so much fun celebrating with them. I made Gail's sweet and sour chicken per Murray's request and hot fudge Sundaes. It was a good time.
We went to a Jim Brickman concert with some friends and that was so much fun. He was very funny and his music was beautiful to hear live. We left Mary with friends who tended her. We are thankful for Paij and Brent, Mary really likes them. It is so amazing to spend a few hours with Murray alone, dating is wonderful!
Saturday we painted our dining room/kitchen yellow. It is a little brighter than we imagined but that's okay. It is just a very cheery place to be. Murray says maybe it will fade with time.
Mary loves to go over to the bottom shelf where all of her books are and pull them all off. It is funny to find her surrounded by books! I wonder if she will have a love of reading. We do go to the library every wednesday for story time.
Mary loves her bath time, it always cheers her up. I usually give her a bath after dinner because she is a bit of a messy eater as you will find in her pictures. I think more gets on her than in her!